Friday, April 15, 2011

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Greetings to all. As some of you will already know, I am shortly to return to South America for some further biking adventures. Yes, I admit it, I'm hooked! It is just a question of what gives out first, the bank balance or the body. Either way, I'm sure the Government will look after me. So, I head to Buenos Aires on 18 April. Then across to Lima, and on up to Cusco. Here I will join a Compass Expeditions ride via Chile & Bolivia & northern Argentina to Iguacu Falls, at the convergence of the borders of Argentina, Brazil & Paraguay. From here, I join another Compass ride across to the coast of Brazil, then up to Rio de Janiero. Then I fly back to Buenos Aires, & get home on 6 June. After patiently watching & enjoying the journeys of several friends unfolding over the last year or so, I am fairly champing at the bit. Stay tuned.

No comments: